Monday, November 17, 2008

Dairy Free

So today was my very first official day being off dairy.
It's not hard so far... so we'll see how this goes. For breakfast I had a piece of chicken from dinner last night and a pear. For lunch/brunch I had tuna (straight from the can) and an apple with peanut butter and for dinner flank steak, hasbrowns and green beans. Not too bad. All I need to do now is add that "green" drink that Dr. Schore wants me to drink. It's vegetables blended together. Blech! Who knows.. it could be good....???

4 comments:

  1. Yuck! Green Drink. Sounds Disgusting. Good Luck too you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, you are feeling the benefit of your change in diet by now. Geoff and I do our best to stick to nonprocessed foods, and we feel a lot better just for that. Send me your e-mail and I give you an invite to our family blog. ellengoldsborough@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete